Posts tagged sports
NEW ARRIVAL FOR 2013!!
- Dimensions: 52″L x 25″W x 35″H
- Item #: Cart330
- Comes with a strong 1″ square steel tubing that is powder coated black for maximum protection.
- Includes 4 Heavy Duty swivel locking caster wheels.
- Hold up to 30 Basketballs or Medicine Balls
This will arrive at the end of January, but be sure to get your order in today to avoid any delays!
AUSTIN, Texas — Lance Armstrong plans to admit to doping throughout his career during an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey, USA Today reported late Friday.
The interview, scheduled to be taped Monday and broadcast Thursday night on the Oprah Winfrey Network, will be conducted at Armstrong’s home in Austin.
Citing an anonymous source, USA Today reported that the disgraced cyclist plans to admit to using performance-enhancing drugs but likely will not get into details of the allegations outlined in a 2012 report by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that led to Armstrong being stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life from the sport.
His representatives declined comment late Friday, including attorney Tim Herman, but Armstrong sent a text to The Associated Press early Saturday morning saying: “I told her (Winfrey) to go wherever she wants and I’ll answer the questions directly, honestly, candidly. That’s all More >
ProCage Batting Tunnel Nets carry a 3 Year Warranty. ProCage batting cages are constructed of heavy synthetic HDPE fiber which is extruded with a Permanent Black Color and with very important Sunlight / U.V. Inhibitors throughout each filament. Our netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use.
What makes our netting better:
- 3 Year Warranty on most popular sizes.
- Permanent Black Color
- Each filament is extruded black – will not fade or need re-dying. 100% waterproof
- The absolute best filament for Outdoor Use. U.V. Protected
- U.V. additives extruded directly into filament.
- Not a coating that will wear off or require re-treating.0
- Twisted Knotted construction ; Strongest form of netting in commercial use.
- Will not run if cut.
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- The biggest factor in long-term tunnel use.
- No drooping overhead ceiling or having