Trigon Sports ProCage Batting Tunnel Net #42
ProCage Batting Tunnel Nets carry a 3 Year Warranty. ProCage batting cages are constructed of heavy synthetic HDPE fiber which is extruded with a Permanent Black Color and with very important Sunlight / U.V. Inhibitors throughout each filament. Our netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use.
What makes our netting better:
- 3 Year Warranty on most popular sizes.
- Permanent Black Color
- Each filament is extruded black – will not fade or need re-dying. 100% waterproof
- The absolute best filament for Outdoor Use. U.V. Protected
- U.V. additives extruded directly into filament.
- Not a coating that will wear off or require re-treating.0
- Twisted Knotted construction ; Strongest form of netting in commercial use.
- Will not run if cut.
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- The biggest factor in long-term tunnel use.
- No drooping overhead ceiling or having to re-hang net due to stretch or sag.
- Hung Square ; (Like tennis nets) Rated best for appearance.
- Allows tunnel to open fully and hang straight.
- Most expensive to produce but best for reinforced edges, corners and seams.
- Rope reinforcement ; All edges, corners and top hanging ropes use heavy synthetic
- Vin Scully’s Last Time on the Air for the Dodgers Is Another Solo Flight
- Former NFL QB Tim Tebow Makes Minor League Baseball Debut
- MLB’s Goal is a Safer Pipeline From Cuba
- Ken Griffey Jr. (99 percent of vote), Mike Piazza head to Cooperstown
- Bryce Harper: The First $500 Million Player?
- Commissioner Manfred Denies Reinstatement for Rose
- Major League Baseball Issues New Safety Netting Recommendations
- Memphis Grizzlies wear down Thunder in OT for 3-1 series lead
- Tim McClelland umps behind mound
- Major League Baseball using WBC to study replay