ProCage Hanging Bat Rack for Baseball & Softball
Features an all steel construction powder coated black for maximum protection. Hanging arms swivel for easy use and storage. Rack holds 10 bats.
HD powder coated steel frame with premium mesh netted basket. Pneumatic turf tires protect playing surface. Holds 300 baseballs.
Baseball season is right around the corner! Do you have everything you need to start spring practice? Our Sturdy “Black Series” L-Screen is perfect for protecting your pitchers during batting practice at any level. Constructed out of sturdy 18 gauge black powder coated 1-1/2″ steel frame with waterproof double pillowcase netting. Check out our full line of field equipment and field maintenance equipment!
This comes with a Clock, stopwatch and timer program with alarm Built-in carry handle for easy transport. Bright LED lights. Clock numbers 5″high & score numbers 4″high. Scores up to 199. Time counts up or down to 99:59 minutes and 1/10th of a second timing in last minute. Includes period, bonus and foul indicators. 15 foot power cord. Lightweight design for easy transport. Now Includes FREE Wireless Remote!
ProCage Batting Tunnel Nets carry a 3 Year Warranty. ProCage batting cages are constructed of heavy synthetic HDPE fiber which is extruded with a Permanent Black Color and with very important Sunlight / U.V. Inhibitors throughout each filament. Our netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use.
What makes our netting better:
- 3 Year Warranty on most popular sizes.
- Permanent Black Color
- Each filament is extruded black – will not fade or need re-dying. 100% waterproof
- The absolute best filament for Outdoor Use. U.V. Protected
- U.V. additives extruded directly into filament.
- Not a coating that will wear off or require re-treating.0
- Twisted Knotted construction ; Strongest form of netting in commercial use.
- Will not run if cut.
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- The biggest factor in long-term tunnel use.
- No drooping overhead ceiling or having