Posts tagged cage
NEW YORK (AP) — Steroid-tainted stars Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa were denied entry to baseball’s Hall of Fame, with voters failing to elect any candidates for only the second time in four decades.
Bonds received just 36.2 percent of the vote, Clemens 37.6 and Sosa 12.5 in totals announced Wednesday by the Hall and the Baseball Writers’ Association of America. They were appearing on the ballot for the first time and have up to 14 more years to make it to Cooperstown.
Craig Biggio, 20th on the career list with 3,060 hits, topped the 37 candidates with 68.2 percent of the 569 ballots, 39 shy of the 75 percent needed. Among other first-year eligibles, Mike Piazza received 57.8 percent and Curt Schilling 38.8
Jack Morris led holdovers with 67.7 percent. He will make his final ballot appearance next year, when fellow pitchers Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine More >
ProCage Batting Tunnel Nets carry a 3 Year Warranty. ProCage batting cages are constructed of heavy synthetic HDPE fiber which is extruded with a Permanent Black Color and with very important Sunlight / U.V. Inhibitors throughout each filament. Our netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use.
What makes our netting better:
- 3 Year Warranty on most popular sizes.
- Permanent Black Color
- Each filament is extruded black – will not fade or need re-dying. 100% waterproof
- The absolute best filament for Outdoor Use. U.V. Protected
- U.V. additives extruded directly into filament.
- Not a coating that will wear off or require re-treating.0
- Twisted Knotted construction ; Strongest form of netting in commercial use.
- Will not run if cut.
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- The biggest factor in long-term tunnel use.
- No drooping overhead ceiling or having